Potsdam, NY 13676
Professional publications, interviews and awards since 2010
- Interviewed for "Working With Wikipedia." Chemical & Engineering News, 2015, 93(36), 36-37.
- "Public Chemical Databases and the Semantic Web" in a book published by the American Chemical Society, "Future of the History of Chemical Information," R. Buntrock, L. McEwan (Eds.), 2014.
- Martin A. Walker and Michael Hess (Secretary IUPAC Division IV (Polymer). “Synchronizing Polymer Definitions and Terminology with Wikipedia”. Chemistry International, 2014, 36(2), p19.
- Martin A. Walker, “Chemistry references in the digital age.” RSC News, May 2014, p25.
- “Wikipedia as a Resource for Chemistry" in a book published by the American Chemical Society, "Enhancing Learning with Online Resources, Social Networking, and Digital Libraries," R. Belford, H Pence (Eds.), 2010.
Back to Martin Walker's home page